- Design of the medical data storage, according to the typing structures adopted in the openEHR.
- Design of the index storage. Design of the indexing system that utilises homomorphic encryption and blind indexing algorithm to prevent data decryption during indexing process, hence rooting out related data breaches.
- Design and implementation of the data encryption methods.
- Design and implementation of the filtering functionality.
- Design and implementation of the record creation and update functionality.
- Development of an API and interfaces to process data.
- Gathering test data set, extensive testing of the architecture.
Ultimate control over your medical records
ipEHR guarantees every data subject will have full unalienable control over his data. Medical data processed in HMS is securely stored and treated in compliance with patient-assigned roles and access rights.